Volunteers Needed / Ways to Serve

Union Township is always looking for volunteers to serve.

We are currently in need of Recreation Board Members. Please consider submitting a Letter of Interest.

Also, please let us know if you wish to participate in any of these other ways to serve so that we can submit your name as an interested party when new openings become available:

  • Recreation Board Member
  • Zoning Hearing Board Member
  • Planning Commission Member
  • Emergency Management Coordinator
  • Representatives to the Peters Creek Sanitary Authority Board
  • Representative to the West Elizabeth Sanitary Authority Board
  • Representative to the Washington County Tax Collection Committee
  • Representative to the Washington County Sewage Council
  • Representative to the Jefferson Hills Ambulance Service Board

Letters of Interest can be emailed to secretary@uniontwp.com or mailed to the Township Building.

Also, if you do not wish to serve on a Board, consider attending a public meeting to become familiar and add input to the many issues handled by the Township Board of Supervisors.